Chat Here

Add My Banner!!

SSSTOCK

- Friends Link -

Promote Your Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Indonesan Stock News


Illegal used of funds by PT Sarijaya Permana Sekuritas to the 8.700 account of customers, which account for 6500 is from retail customers with value of 245 billion Rupiah. This thing told by was Director of Fixed Income Trading, and Derivatif Membership Indonesia Stock Exchange, Guntur Pasaribu in a press conference in BEI Building, Jakarta, on Tuesday (6/1/2009).

Sarijaya Securities can not solve the problem with an error MKBD (Adjusted Net Working Capital), BEI (Bursa Efek Indonesia) decided to give Suspension activity for Sarijaya!! Sarijaya Sekuritas stopped activity because of the misuse of customer funds and reporting Adjusted Net Working Capital (MKBD) that is not true. Exchange members trade with the SP's last reported MKBD value of Rp 29,318 billion.

Board of Supervisors Capital Market and Financial Institutions (Bapepam LK) and the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) will call all members of exchange (broker) to perform routine inspections. After the 49 securities companies, the authority will also be called back in stages, and the brokers too.

Sarijaya Securities now search on strategic investors, according to Zulfiyan (Derector of Sarijaya Securities) likely be slightly adjusted price or cheaper price from the market. Sarijaya investors are seeking new owners to replace old Herman Ramli in two weeks. Herman Ramli has arrested Bareskrim-Mabes police since 24 December 2008 because of allegations of misappropriation of funds customers as big as Rp 245 billion.

PT Aneka Tambang (ANTM) confirming that the government will reduce the production of nickel company of 30% in this year. ANTM plans to produce between 11500-12000 tons of nickel in feronikel (TNI) in 2009. Due to a reduction in production this will be used to perform optimization FeNi III factory and factory modernization FeNi I, so that when market conditions improved nickel production level ANTM will be in a more optimal level. ANTM with BHP Billiton will build its own factory Feronikel IV (Feni) worth U.S. $ 300 million with a capacity of 300 thousand tons per year.


3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That iѕ really interesting, Үou're an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and stay up for in quest of more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shareԁ your
webѕite in my social networks

Fеel free to vіsit mу web-site ::
Altec bucket trucks For sale
My site altec boom trucks

Anonymous said...

I blοg quite often and I rеally thank you for уouг content.
Τhe article has truly ρeakeԁ my
іntеrеst. I am going to bοokmark your websіte and keеρ cheсking for nеω ԁetailѕ about once a ωееk.
I opteԁ іn foг your Feed tοo.



Alѕо νisit my websіte :: tens units
Also see my site > tens units

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to discover this site. I need to to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely loved every part of it and I have you book-marked to look at new information on your site.

Check out my web-site ... dfw seo