If you are thinking of doing credit repair keep these tips in mind:
1. Get a copy of your credit report from credit repair service and dispute any negative accounts on each of them. The three major credit bureaus are Trans Union, Experian, and Equifax.
2. When disputing negative accounts (collections, late payments, repossessions, etc.) remember that the credit bureaus must investigate and verify each account within 30 days or delete the item in dispute.
3. When challenging errors on your credit reports by mail always use the certified and return receipt mail. This will let you know if and when your letters were delivered to the credit bureaus.
4. Do not get discouraged when doing credit repair. If the credit repair services are able to verify that the accounts you are disputing with them are in fact yours continue disputing them every 30 days. People have found that a prolonged amount of credit repair efforts have given them the best results.
5. Pay your bills on time!Read More....