Chat Here

Add My Banner!!

SSSTOCK

- Friends Link -

Promote Your Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Im so SOORRYYYY

So SORRYYY I am late to update my blog. Late to show what stock to buy, IHSG already went UP. Last week I was sick and hospitalized for a week due to illness of dengue fever and typhoid.

NOW, IHSG does not follow Dow Jones, It follows HangSeng. While Dow Jones still slumped, IHSG and Hangseng step forward!!!

Check my technical analysis on Indonesia Stock Exchange.


1.Candlestick broke UP it’s Moving Average 30 line. After experiencing a UP in few days, it try to get DOWN.

2.MACD cool down watch OUT for SELL!!

3.Momentum not in GOOD CONDITION. It indicate that not BIG UP TREND!

4.Relative Strength Index broke up 50%line.

I think IHSG would be very difficult to penetrate the STRONG RESISTANCE 2976.

Stock that you need to BUY!!

1.ADRO 1950

2.SMCB 2150

3.ELSA 420 WATCHOUT THIS STOCK CAN BE JUMPPP OUUUUTTTTTT WAIT THE HIGH VOLUMEE!!! HIGH VOLUME=BUY

0 Comments: