Chat Here

Add My Banner!!

SSSTOCK

- Friends Link -

Promote Your Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Try new Analysis

ANTM Stock Chart
Click Picture to ZOOM!!

My money Rp 11.647.765

I calculate the commission at the time of selling shares
Total commission for buy and sell stock is 0,7%

My Stocks
NULL

BUY ANTM (Antm Tbk) STOCK
5 Lots at price 1070=5 x 500 x 1070 = 2.675.000

MY STOCK NOW
ANTM (Antm Tbk)

MY MONEY NOW RP 8.972.765

Why I BUY ANTM

OH MY GOD I TAKE WRONG TURN, I LOST FROM MY DICIPLINE!! BUT I TRIED A NEW ANALYSIS FOR BEARISH TRADING!!

1.Candlestick reach bottom line of Bollinger Band.

2.CCI(Commodity Channel Index) line below -100.

3.RSI (Relative Strength Index) line moved below 50%.

Suggestion : PLAY FAST AND SMALL GAIN!!!

Because its already DEAD CROSSS

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad analysis for trading, try again make a surplus.........

Robby said...

hey i already surplus within 3 months